Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18, 2010: RockStar Flip Album

Pin It Now! This is the rockstar flip album that I made for my newest little...actually, I don't have the slightest idea what the family relation is. It's the son of my cousin...first cousin? Second cousin? Nephew once removed?? Family connection terms escape me, I'm afraid.

At any rate, the album turned out really cute! I found a sheet of glitter rub-ons, and that drove the whole album design.

I like to stick to a theme and use it for every page, so I used punched and diecut stars to bring the whole thing together. The oversize guitar pics were hand cut - I couldn't find a die for that. :)

The papers are from DCWV's Rockstar line.














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...