Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010: Bayley LO

Pin It Now! Still sick...but at least I can sit up at the computer now. Head colds seem to last forever! Poor Jeff had to make a tissue run...I already ran through every box in the house.

I'm really proud of this layout, since it is the first one that I made that is 100% original. Not fancy, but not CASE'd from anything or really even inspired by another scrapper's LO. Also, I made it at my very first crop! I'd only been scrapping about three months, and it was a little terrifying to be in "public" for the first time. I remember the crop well...it was the first time I had ever heard of acid free! There were several sweet (only slightly pitying!) ladies that lent me their adhesives so I could use "safe" glue. One of these days I'll have to go back and redo the few layouts I made pre-acid free. One of these days. :)

Anyway, this is my darling Bayley. I used slide mounts covered in paper to frame all the funny little snapshots that were not of good enough quality to enlarge. My favorite thing on this page is the hundreds of teeny, tiny little punchies I used to frame the doggy door. I had a piece of paper that had the little dog prints on it that looked like chalkboard. I punched each one out with an office hole punch and hand glued them in place. It took the entire crop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...