Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010: Manito Gardens, Spokane

Pin It Now! One of the places that Jeff and I have really enjoyed is the Manito Gardens in Spokane, Washington. We took these pictures in 2007, I believe.

Manito has several different gardens. There is a large one of roses, a composed one around a fountain, and an Oriental one where we took the picture of this large golden Koi.

As many of you know, I love slide mounts! The slides on the right have additional pictures that we took of the Oriental garden, but I didn't have enough pictures of the rose garden for the left side slides, so I cheated. :) I used clippings (get it? clippings?? I slay myself) from a gardening catalog.

Although this is another of my early layouts, I think it turned out well. I love the papers...they really suited the mood and photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...