Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010: Pink and Brown Birdie

Pin It Now! I love this stamp set - it's Stampin Up's "Wings of Friendship" Level 3 Hostess Set from the last catalog. I earned it in June, and just now got the chance to try it out. I love pink and brown together!

This card is partially CASEd from one I saw in the Wings of Friendshp gallery on Splitcoaststampers. I really love going through their galleries and seeing what others have done with a particular stamp set - either one I have, or one I am thinking of buying.

To complete this card I also used a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page combo, and three SU punches: Modern Label, Scallop Oval and Word Window. Inside the word window is part of a Anna Griffin stamp that says "Very Special."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...