Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010: T-Slider Card

Pin It Now! I saw this card design on Splitcoaststampers and knew I had to give it a go. LOVE it! I love all mechanical cards, and this one is great. Check out the tutorial - you will be glad you did. :)

I did make a few changes. The sentiment I wanted to use on the tab is in a vertical configuration, so I made the mechanism vertical as well. I don't know why my pull didn't stick out as far as the one in the tutorial, but I fixed it by notching the card. Finally, I used Stampin Up's slot punch to make the slot for the sentiment tab. I don't like using a craft knife if I can avoid it. :) Actually, that slot punch has come in handy for a lot of odd projects...and it makes great eyebrows for Sesame Street characters!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...