Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28, 2010: ImaginAir Designs

Pin It Now! Just a quick post today - I wanted to share some information about an amazing rubber stamp company that I have found. As many of you know, my Daddy is a private pilot and loves to fly. I've always wanted to have some realistic airplane rubber stamps, but they are impossible to find. All the ones on the market are so cartooney!

Then I found ImaginAir Designs. They don't take credit cards or Paypal, and they don't have a website, but it is well worth ordering the catalog. They have amazing, realistic stamps of almost any airplane, ship, military insignia, train, hot air balloon etc that you can dream of. They even have stamps of postage stamps! Their catalog is $6 and you can get supplement catalogs for an additional $4 each (specify Master Supplement, Railroad, Maritime or American Highways - and there may be others). Here is their info:

ImaginAir Designs
1007 Woodland Ave NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107-1154
505-345-2308

Their wood mound prices are very reasonable (almost all are less than $10) and each is sold unmounted for 50%. Shipping is flat rate $4.

I can't even tell you how excited I am to find this company! I have my daddy's Cessna 180, a Cub on floats, Old Ironsides and a Piper Commanche (Dad's last plane) on order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...