Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5, 2010: Florists Tags

Pin It Now! My Mom is in the process of purchasing a floral and home furnishings shop, and she has a lot of ideas for how to make it amazing. One of the things she would like to do is make handmade tags to go with the floral arrangements as opposed to commercially printed, generic cards. I love the idea, so I agreed to whip up some sketches for her.

Now, truth be told, I am NOT a sketcher. I much prefer to play with my stash. :) These are the twelve tags I put together from my store of treasures. The only thing that I bought was the large fleur d lis stamp...Mom wants to call the shop Fleur d Lis Floral and Home. :)

These tags need a LOT of work before they would be ready to go, but I had a lot of fun making them so I wanted to share them with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...