Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6, 2010: Our Honeymoon

Pin It Now! Another of my first scrapbook layouts. :) This was my husband and my honeymoon in Canada, eight years ago. I honestly thought - really and truly! - that scrapbooking was essentially throwing memorabilia and a photograph or two onto paper. I guess in a way it sort of is, but there really is a lot more to it than that as I learned later. :)

See the photograph in the middle of the left hand page? That is the one, single photograph we got on our honeymoon of us together. Yep, that was it! To make matters worse, you can't even see Jeff's face under his hat!

When we decided to go to Kimberley, BC, it seemed an ideal honeymoon spot. It's an adorable, quaint little Bavarian village. Who knew that we would be there the exact same week as the annual accordion festival!?!?! Priceless memories...which is good, because we came home with a grand total of 11 photographs. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...