Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15, 2010: Plum & Silver Wedding Album, Part III

Pin It Now! Here it is - the last of this fabulous wedding album. I even tried a few things on these pages that I had never done before. :) I used a great fun stamp set with Elegant Eggplant ink on Pale Plum cardstock to make my own patterned paper; something I had always wanted to try. The stamp set (I bought it at a garge sale, so I don't know the brand - sorry!) has several different flourishy high heels and a small rose, so they were perfect for the last full layout in the album.

Jeff's family is huge, and I knew the wedding would be large one, so I put in a few hybrid pages. The benefit here was two-fold; first, LOTS of extra room for pictures. Second, it gave me the opportunity to make a few one-page layouts to showcase special wedding events, like the cake. I didn't want the hybrid pages to look out of place, so I chose a single pocket of each and made a 4 x 6 embellished card. (Sorry for the glare on the black one; it says "family & friends.")

The last page of all my wedding albums has a special place for a full 8x10 portrait. It can be hard to fit that size into a 12x12 page and still make it special, but I think I pulled it off. :)


I was really pleased to find an older Anna Griffin paper kit full of beautiful pages that blended nicely with the HOTP kit. The florals were perfect! I love the one I used for the "Our Story" page.

Thanks for coming back and sharing this beautiful album with me!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...