Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16, 2010: Stamped Tissue Paper

Pin It Now! This technique is SO COOL! I am absolutely thrilled to learn it, and I can't wait to try it out on my one of my own designs. We made this card at Heather Westlake's Stampin Up Stamper's 10 Club meeting last Saturday. For the central embellishment, we stamped images from the set Charming on both the background and on the tissue paper. Then we crumpled the tissue paper into a tiny ball, and flattened it out leaving all the wrinkles.

We covered the background with a glue stick and stuck down the tissue paper. Depending on your preference, you can smooth some of the wrinkles out or leave more in. I liked the smoother look myself.

The tissue paper then just wrapped around the edges of the background piece to make a smooth, tailored piece. LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...