Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19, 2010: Mojo Monday 160

Pin It Now!
I made this lovely card for Mojo Monday 160...and missed posting it for the second time in a row. Just a day late! Oh well, it's still a cute card. :)

I used Stampin Up's Old World Map as my focal image and added a $1 bin compass stamp for interest. The Mojo sketch had scallops, but I thought it was a little too girly for this masculine card so I chose points instead. I also flipped the sketch on it's side to accommodate the vertical nature of the background stamp. Most of Stampin Up's background stamps are vertical, I've noticed. I wonder why?

Anyway, I added a scrap of nautical themed patterned paper and drew the green out of it for the background and ribbon. With the focal embellishment popped up on dimensionals, I thought it came out to be a really cool card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...