Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 26, 2010: Holloween Already??

Pin It Now!
Finally, the Halloween card I promised you. :) We made this at my last stamp camp; and I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Heather Westlake's design...and the fact that I made it!

The cover image was originally a piece of white cardstock, but you would never know it would you? We built the layers one by one; embossed roller stamp first, then the masked moon with the purple top fading to orange. Then we added the green and purple at the bottom. I love how dark the top turned out - you can just see the raven, just as it would be with a Halloween orange sunset. Then we added the reflection with the Stampamajig and stamped the wording from the Charming stamp set over the moon, which was sponged in light yellow with a slight purple shadow.

I think the bat punchies really finished it off amazingly well. Just an all around dazzling card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...