Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27, 2010: Big Shot Flower

Pin It Now!
A while back I was fortunate enough to win blog candy offered by Frenchie at Frenchie Stamps. The candy consisted of a stamp set and this amazing flower made using Stampin' Up dies and the Big Shot. Frenchie cut the flower pieces and sewed them together with a real sewing machine. That's right folks...she actually sewed something. And it looks like it was done by a professional seamstress! I am so impressed. The fabrics are lovely, too! You should check out her blog as well...it's LOADED with some amazing eye candy.

I always see things like this and think that I ought to really expand my crafting with more unusual techniques. Or at least I should dust off my beloved sewing machine. It's a family heirloom, actually; a 1981 Bernina which my parents bought new. My hope is to have a permanent sewing area in my future craft room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...