Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30, 2010: LAST CHANCE!!

Pin It Now!

Today is your last chance to take advantage of some crazy sales at Stampin up. First is the 1/2 price starter kits, then the sales up to 50% off on select products.

One of the 50% off products is the amazing My Digital Studio. So, if you move fast, you could join Stampin Up with the standard 50% off starter kit (an amazing deal...I just got my kit in the mail today and the box is HUGE! I cannot wait to show you all the amazing items I got in this customizable kit), then buy the My Digital Studio for 50% off. For a demonstrator, this makes the MDS less then $40!!! And, when you buy the MDS as a demo and buy additional product totaling at least $150 (remember, you only pay 80% of that) you get an additional 10% off. Amazing!

To give you an idea of some numbers (because I don't know about you, but I always want to see EXACTLY what I am getting), I paid just under $93 shipped for the starter kit. This enabled me to get the additional 10% discount for a large ($150) order placed within the first 45 days. Pairing this extra 10% discount with the current sales (and the clearance rack! Never, ever forget to check a clearance rack), allowed me to get a second huge box of amazing products, set to arrive early next week. What did I pay for that huge box? Just under $118! But, since SU counts the full amount, my order hit the $150 mark qualifying me for a free hostess level one stamp set, $15 in free money to spend and free shipping. If I ordered all this as a non-demo, my total would have been over $180.

Really, if you are even remotely considering this, there cannot possibly be a better time to make the move. I've talked to long term demos, and this is the best deal they have seen on the starter kit. It won't get any better!

Oh, and did I remember to mention a really cool facet of being a demo? I found sneaky peeks of the January Sale-a-Bration and the spring 2011 occasions mini on the demo-only website!!! I am soooo excited. There is a new punch and it will be to DIE FOR. Trust me! And if you sign up, you will be able to buy it before regular customers. I cannot wait for this one!

If you made it this far (sorry, I get so excited!), I have a sneak peek for you...stay tuned for my upcoming blog candies! I am nearly at one year of daily postings and I am planning a BIG ONE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...