Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010: It's here!

Pin It Now!
Wow...I don't think I have ever even owned this much Stampin Up stuff at one time! I kept pulling items out of the box and there were more there! Two of my items (the stamp scrubber and the wheel handle) are backordered, but expected to arrive next week. And, after I took the picture and started putting things away I realized that one stamp set and the ribbon didn't even make it in for the photo op. Oops! The ribbon is the new stitched in color, Pear Pizazz. So pretty!

As you can see, I customized the kit to fit my likes and crafting. I chose the stamp sets I really, really wanted, as well as the colors and tools that I knew I could use and enjoy. Almost everything in the kit is customizable. I'm a subtles fan, so I chose mostly that. But, I knew I needed certain ink pads, so I chose from all four color families. So exciting!

I still can't believe the whole kit and caboodle came to only $92 after tax and shipping. I consider that an investment! Properly cared for, the stamps, ink pads and other items will last forever. And the consumables like the paper? Well, it's acid free - so what I create will last virtually forever!

I can't wait for my next box. Now, I just have to cram in some time to make some new projects. :)

Oh, and before I forget, I'm working on putting together my own Stamper's 10 club. Let me know if you want more details. If you are not local, I have some ideas for that, too. :)

www.elinselegantdesigns.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...