Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12, 2010: Sparkly Blue CAS

Pin It Now!
This is a super simple CAS (Clean and Simple) card I whipped up recently as a sample. I used the same blue sparkle ink that I used on the card yesterday, then stamped the sentiment with the retired SU set, You and Yours.

The corners are an older punch; brand unknown. I've had it forever. :)

I'm plowing through Christmas projects, card commissions, handmade giftwrap, etc...I should have lots to share soon!

I wanted to continue to thank all of you for the lovely comments and entries for my blog candy. Please remember, you must be a follower to enter! Although my one year blogaversary is tomorrow, this is actually my 365th post. I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing this with me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...