Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011: Christmas Sleigh Snowglobe

Pin It Now!
I think this is my favorite snowglobe of all the ones that I made. For one thing, it's my favorite stamp set - Sleigh Bells Ring (long retired). It is WELL used and loved, but still stamps beautifully. I love that about SU stamps - they are so durable. This one has stamped countless images yet still works like new. Plus, if I decided that I didn't love it anymore, it would still fetch a very pretty penny on ebay. It's amazing how SU stamps, dies, etc hold their value!

But I digress. Back to the snowglobe! I used some cardstock scraps (the green is retired SU) and a few punches to make the snowflake base. It's simple yet timeless....just like SU's stamps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...