Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2, 2011: Chinese Take Out for Valentines

Pin It Now!
I love this little box! It's actually my own template, sized to fit a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock. It's so cool for any occasion, but I think it's especially nice for Valentines...with the fortune cookies!

For my workshop last Saturday, I cut the box from Pretty in Pink cardstock, and stamped around the outside with the Swirl from Elements of Style in Chocolate Chip ink. The ribbon and butterflies are Real Red, and I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit to cut and emboss the butterflies.

The sentiment is from Great Friend, stamped in Chocolate Chip on Pretty in Pink and matted on Chocolate Chip cardstock.

The cookies are Crumb Cake lightly sponged in Chocolate Chip.

I just loved how these came out...pink and brown is such a classic combination. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...