Saturday, February 26, 2011

February 26, 2011: Shares!

Pin It Now! Well, Little Miss McMuttersons had a bad day at the vet. We've always known that her teeth were poor (her previous owner didn't use dog food, preferring table scraps. The vet said this is why her teeth grew poorly and are weak), but it finally caught up with us. She lost 15 teeth yesterday. :( She was so woozy coming home, but was still hungry; a lousy combo. It was a full time job just keeping up with her last night. She really wanted to be on the couch but couldn't jump that high, so she jumped into the front of it twice before I could catch her. Then she would stand up, wobble a bit, and topple over. It was so sad!

Anyway, I'm packing up for my scrapbook class today, but I wanted to give you all a sneak peek of the shares that I've put together. They would be a great gift for yourself or a papercrafter you love!

The first is the Ice Cream Parlor share. Ice Cream Parlor is a collection of 9 6x6 papers, a sheet of strip stickers, flower and circle stickers, 12 buttons (four in each of three colors), and about 11' of 1/4 printed ribbon all bundled together with Very Vanilla 5/8 grosgrain ribbon. I like the VV ribbon, because it looks cream when paired with VV cardstock, but buttery yellow when paired with Whisper White.

The Ice Cream Parlor Suite is available only through Sale-a-Bration as a free item, so you have to make a $50 purchase through Stampin' Up! to earn each half of the suite. I know not everyone can make a $100 SU order in the next month, but I think this collection is so adorable that I wanted to make it available in a more affordable option. I couldn't wait to play with this one, so I made my door prize for today with this collection; I'll share that later. So super cute, and using the stickers makes crafting so fast! This would be perfect for younger crafters or non-stampers, too. :) Click on the PDF SAB Catalog on my sidebar to see the Ice Cream Shop collection!

The second is the Botanical Gazette share. Oh, I love this one so much! You get 12 6x6 sheets of the Botanical Gazette paper, 12 6 x 6 sheets of the First Edition paper (this is really cool paper. It's lighter weight and looks like old book pages), about 7 1/2' of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and three Beveled Window Panes (one each in three sizes). All beautifully packaged with a bit of So Saffron Striped Grosgrain ribbon.*

The final share is the Sew Suite. So sweet - and totally adorable! You get 12 6x6 Sweet Stitches papers, three Beveled Window Panes (one each in three sizes), about 7 1/2' of each color of PomPom Trim (Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo), and six fabric covered brads on my handmade, ADORABLE brad card. Isn't it cute?!?! All this is packaged together with Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.*

*Both these retired ribbons are still available on SU's website in the clearance section for SMOKING prices!

Each share is $11 and that INCLUDES shipping in the US! I may sell all these this weekend (I have two events), so if you want one, let me know ASAP. :) As of right now I have three of each available. If the demand is there, I will order and bundle more of the Sew Suite and the Botanical Gazette bundles, as well as the Springtime Vintage Share (pictured HERE). All of these items are available until the end of April. This is it for the Ice Cream Parlor, though - once these three are gone, there are no more!

I am also hoping to order the Vintage Baubles Bundle soon:

4 feet of ½” Crochet Chantilly trim
4 feet of 5/8” Crochet Victoria Trim
3 yards Hemp Twine
3 yards Linen Thread
12 Mini Library Clips; 3 each in black, silver, antique brass and pewter
10 Antique Brads; 2 each of five designs
6 Mini Vintage Tags
8 Filigree Designer Brads; 4 each of two designs, plus 8 3/16” silver brads
12 Vintage Trinkets; 2 ea. of 2 designs (brads and safety pins) in three metallics

ALL OF THIS packaged super cute for just $22!! I just need at least one more person. :)

If you are at all interested in exploring the option of becoming a SU demonstrator, now may be the time! Because it is Sale-a-Bration, there are some amazing incentives for becoming a demo...just ask! But don't wait too long...SAB doesn't last forever. :)

Sorry for the long post...so much to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...