Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19, 2011: Good Grief!

Pin It Now!
So....I posted yesterday that I needed a day off. I meant from blogging; I had sat down Thursday night after working all day and doing my homework and couldn't think of anything to blog about. Oh, yeah...you probably didn't know that I do most of my posts the night before, then Blogger posts them for me at 6AM. I don't actually sit at my computer at 6AM sharp everyday. :)

Anyhoo, I woke up Friday morning super sick and had to call into work, which is rare for me. THEN I read my own Friday blog post...oops! I didn't actually pre-plan being sick to get a day off, in case anyone is wondering! I'm posting really late today because I just rolled out of bed...I am pleased to report that I believe I have re-joined the land of the living.

On Wednesday I had my Mother-in-Law Kathy and Sister-in-Law Amanda over to play with me in my tiny craft room - yikes! No, really it was so much fun. :) We played with a few toys before they each settled on what they wanted to do. This adorable paper shoe was my SIL's choice. She selected one of my favorite papers of all time, which is striped in pinks and browns to make the shoe, then added a brass brad with an "O" on it for the strap. She used SU's Beautiful Wings embosslet to make the butterfly and dotted a few tiny pearls down the middle. So cute! She said it's for a baby girl named Olivia...I love that name. Good job, Amanda!!

I'll share Kathy's card tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...