Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20, 2011: Owl Card

Pin It Now!
And this is Kathy's card! She used SU's 2 3/8" scallop circle punch to make a window for her adorable owl to peek through, and used a punchie with the same punch to back the window for contrast.

The owl is made with Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink cardstock, and she stamped the PIP in Chocolate Chip ink with the scrolly stamp from Always Elegant. This is really cool - she also stamped the owl from Punch Bunch (still free for a few more days as a SAB item!) and punched out just the eyes with the owl punch. The rings on the punch bunch stamp are just a little larger than the punch, so it made eyebrows. :) Kathy then matted the stamped eyes on larger circles from the stamped PIP cardstock.

The sentiment is from an older retired set called simply "Congrats."

Kathy liked the paper Amanda was using for the shoe so much she used the same for her front strip - It's non SU, but I still love it!

I thought my One Sheet Wonder class was full up, but I actually still have one seat left...let me know if you might be interested! After the class, I will be selling my OSW template and I may also have class kits for sale. What makes my OSW template special? It's 100% my own creation, and the first template I've found that decorates a box as well as cards. PLUS, my special template allows you to use a paper that has a directionality to it - like script. I've yet to find another template that allows you to do that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...