Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23. 2011: It's the Little Things

Pin It Now!
You may find this hard to believe, but I just got the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up. I know, I know...it's like the most popular die in the history of mankind. But I finally got one! I cannot wait to start cutting everything in sight (actually, this feeling is why I will never buy my husband a chainsaw).

Speaking of chainsaws (never thought I'd get a chance to say that on this blog...), we finally got a shed! Oh...sheds aren't the same thing as chainsaws? But it's wood, and...never mind. Anyway, we needed a shed and now we got one! It looks more like a crate then a shed, but Jeff assures me that the cubular object on the driveway is, in fact, a shed. I'm terribly excited. :)

Yes, indeedy...it's the little things in life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...