Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24, 2011: SAB 2011...Almost Gone Forever!!

Pin It Now!

I just spent my entire evening last night hand stamping 60 envelopes and cutting kits for my class Saturday. I love planning and prepping for my classes...but 60 envelopes!?!? I may have to rework that plan next time. ;~D

I'm going to miss SAB this year...between Ice Cream Parlor and Bliss, it's been a great sale. I have two Ice Cream shares left, too - and after 3/31, they will be retired!!! BooHoo!!

Bliss is, of course, what I'm going to miss the most. It will be a keeper for sure, but it will be retired, which I'm sad about. :( I've had so much fun with it!

Want your own Bliss - for FREE??? Just place a $50 order between now and 3/31 and SU will send it to you in either wood or clear mount free of charge! Just go to my website at www.elinselegantdesigns.stampinup.net or e-mail me to place your order. Or, if you want one of my last two Ice Cream shares e-mail me soon! I doubt they will last the weekend. :)

I have so many cool projects that I can't wait to share, but won't be able to until they are received. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...