Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011: Class Day!

Pin It Now!
Today is my much anticipated scrapbooking class. I can't wait! I think I'm almost packed and ready. That's why this post is late!

Just a quick card today - I made this about a month ago. I had a commission for an anniversary card, and I made a real fancy one. But, I was worried it might be a little too fancy...so this was my ace in the hole. A little "Plan B" if you will. :)

I used one of my favorite color combos, which I know y'all have seen before; Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist. The stamps are both retired from the Spring Mini - Something to Celebrate (hostess level 2) and Nature Walk. I am PRAYING that Nature Walk (and French Foliage from the Holiday Mini!) makes it into the big catalog July 1st.

That's it - just sweet and simple. I think I actually still have this one - the fancy one was chosen. :) Jeff says I shouldn't second guess myself, but I still do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...