Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011: Wedding Album!

Pin It Now!
A couple months ago I was commissioned to make a wedding album. It's one of my most favorite things to do, although not one I get to don often. :) One of the things I love with Stampin' Up!'s products is everything coordinates. I decided to spread everything out on my craft table before I started, so you could all see how well everything goes together. :)

The star of all of my wedding albums is the Designer Series Paper. I chose to use Elegant Soiree for this album; I just love the color combo and I knew all those swirly lines would make it something special. AND I wanted to use it before it retired at the end of this month! I had also gotten Always Elegant for free during SAB this past January, and I had the Elegant Lines Textured Embossing Folder, which both have the same swirly lines. Perfect!

The cardstock colors that match the Elegant Soiree DSP are Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake. Ribbons are also an important part of all of my wedding albums, so I chose Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain (On Sale!!) and both the Victoria and Chantilly lace. For embellishments I chose Ribbon Slides and Designer Label Holders from the Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (which is retiring but currently on a great sale!), Jumbo Grommets (On Sale!!), Mini Library Clips, Mini Vintage Tags, Antique Brads and Filigree Brads. I also used Paper Daisies and Basic Pearls. I was determined to use only current products on this album, but a few Adornments Roses slipped in, retired from the Spring Occasions Mini. Oops. :)

That's it - I used everything but the jumbo grommets. And the album came out so adorable! I think the bride and groom will love it. I only had time to snap a few quick photos, but I'll share those soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...