Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9, 2011: My Newest Thank You Note

Pin It Now!
I like to include a little "thank you" with each of my orders. It's a little something that I think lets people know how appreciative I am, and that I care. Usually I stamp it - of course, since Stampin' Up! is first and foremost a stamp company - but every one in a while it seems unnecessary. As in the case of this note with the amazing Thanks Embosslit Die. Which is retiring. At the end of the month. Boo Hoo!!

It's one of my favorites, although I don't see it around much. The inside panel with the embossed "Thanks" is the exact size of the Modern Label Punch, which makes it great for layering as I have done here. My base card is Whisper White and I embossed the In Colors Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush. Dimensionals popped up the embossed center panel and a scrap of Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon completes the look.

Several of you have asked for the rhyme and reason behind the sizes of my little thank you notes. It's all abut being thrifty! If I am using 12x12 paper, I make them 3x3 square and get 8 out of each sheet with no waste. If I am using 8 1/2 x 11 paper I make them 2 3/4" square and get six out of each sheet with only a tiny strip left over - and that can be used as a "ribbon" on another project. Very simple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...