Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011: Super Set Sail Birthday Card

Pin It Now!
I know I've said this dozens of times (0r more!) but I love the cards my upline, Heather, designs for stamp camps, and I really think this is my all-time favorite. I wish you could see it in person - it's amazing!

We used a base card of Marina Mist, topped with Crumb Cake and Whisper White. The three strips on top are Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist. The circles are Night of Navy and Whisper White. I'm not sure if Heather used Stampin' Up!'s Circle Scissor to cut these, or 3" and 3 1/2" Circle Dies still available from the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog.

Sail Away is stamped in Basic Gray first on the Whisper White circle and again on scrap. We colored in the sail fronts with Marina Mist and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers and cut them out. I love that you can snip down Dimensionals to pop up even the tiniest of embellishments!

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Pumpkin Pie and punched with the Word Window Punch, then matted on Crumb Cake punched with the Modern Label Punch. 1 1/2" wide Striped Grosgrain in Old Olive tied off with a scrap of Early Espresso Bakers Twine finishes off the trendy and dramatic card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...