Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011: Circle Circus Fun

Pin It Now!
I think if I were sick, this is the card I would want to receive!! It is SOOO cool. I was thrilled to get this as a sample from my upline, Heather. Yet again, not something I would have ever thought of creating on my own, but now that I know how...look out! :D

I just thought the colors popped so well on this one. Heather used Melon Mambo Cardstock for the base, and layered on a strip of Pacific Point to set off the stamped Whisper White panel. The ink colors for Circle Circus are Pacific Point, Soft Suede and Melon Mambo.

The focal image is stamped in Soft Suede ink on Soft Suede cardstock and punched with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. The second circle is the 1 3/4" Circle Punch in Pacific Point and the final circle is the 3/4" Circle Punch in Melon Mambo. Don't they just layer perfectly? Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon adds a textural element (retired but still available for a great price on the clearance rack!).

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched out with the Word Window Punch, then matted on Soft Suede punched with the Modern Label Punch. A couple of layering punch combinations were my first purchases with Stampin' Up!, and I just love the look!

Heather is a true master at cards like this - so much wow, but thanks to Stampin' Up!'s coordinating products, punches and colors, they are very easy to create...and replicate. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors! Where do people get these ideas, very cute!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...