Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22, 2011: Sail Away for Father's Day

Pin It Now!
I think this was my favorite of the cards I made for Father's Day this year - this was Jeff's choice for his dad. I CASEd several of the elements from a card I saw on Splitcoaststampers.

It's really a very simple card - I masked off a base Whisper White card with plain computer paper, and sponged on Marina Mist Classic Ink. When sponging, I left a portion in the middle lighter. Then I stamped Sail Away, an a la carte stamp from the new Summer Mini Catalog, on top in Night of Navy Classic Ink.

I stamped Sail Away again in Night of Navy on a scrap of Whisper White and cut out just the sails. I accented them with a Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write Marker before adding them on top of my stamped sailboat with tiny snips of Dimensionals.

My favorite "Imagine the Possibilities" is from Word Play stamped in Night of Navy Classic Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...