Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011: Father's Day Rodeo

Pin It Now!
This is the card I made for my own Daddy this year. I know, I know...the stamp set is long retired. But I've kept it around because I love it, and I knew he would, too. :)

It's a very simple card of Crumb Cake and Night of Navy cardstock with Chocolate Chip ink. A little crumpling, a little tearing, a little sponging and that's it!

Oh - and the last chance accessories that have sold out are:

Watercolor Paper (this is being reconfigured for the new catalog)

Square Ice Rhinestone Brads

ALL Eyelets

Fine Cosmo Glitter

ALL Craft Keepers

Cutting Mat

Designer Label Punch

Small Oval Punch

Star Punch

Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlits Set

Wheels:

Christmas Chatter
Classic Stars
Dotted Lines
Kindness
Neighborhood
Whimsy
Celebration
Cheers
Right on Track
Skeeters

Things are selling FAST! Make sure you click the button on the upper right of my blog to see the lists of what is still available. Some items are discounted, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...