Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26, 2011: Quick Share Today

Pin It Now!
I was so fortunate to win some lovely blog candy from Melissa Stout this past spring - she sent this beautiful card along with it and I just thought it was so pretty! She graciously said I was welcome to post it (I'm just sorry to say it took me 2 months to do so!). I just love her sense of style. Sadly, most of these products are now retired from the Spring Occasions Mini catalog. I miss the Sew Sweet collection! Good thing I have some of it squirreled away to save me from the withdrawal pangs...um...did I just say that out loud?!?!?

Thank you again for the blog candy, Melissa - and this card was the cherry on top!

I'm off to finish prepping for my upline's shoebox swap this afternoon. Class yesterday was a blast - I'll share my projects as soon as I can get them photographed. :)

Upcoming Events:

July 16, 2011 2:00PM - 6:00PM New Catalog Open House - FREE!! Come for munchies and a make and take - try out Stampin' Up! tools and see new items in my home in Hayden

July 23 @ 1:00PM - Shadow Box Scrapbook Pages - $15 Great Floors in Coeur d'Alene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...