Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011: LastChance List Reports

Pin It Now!
I'm off an running today - hair appointment, garage sale, shopping, order delivery, class planning, another big SU order going in, etc...but I wanted to give you guys a last chance list update. ALL eyelets are now gone, as are all the 12x12 craft keepers. SU doesn't tell us what items are running low, but I would anticipate all the retiring ribbons - especially the 5/8" grosgrain - selling out any day. Hint, Hint!

Stampin' Up!'s BRAND NEW 2011-2012 catalog has arrived in my hot little hands...and I am stunned and nearly speechless with the wide array of offerings, new products and AMAZING new stamp images. I can't say a lot (and of course I don't want to spoil the fun for you!) but I will say this...Hello, new background stamps. Y'all know me - I'm a lover of the oversized background stamps. And I think my collection will quadruple!

My very first order of new sneaky peeks has arrived and I will try to make something to share this afternoon. And they are AMAZING. OK, I'm off to get my hair done!

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...