Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5, 2011: New Stamps!! New Ink!! Oh, My!!!

Pin It Now!
As promised, here is a sneaky peek of some new products from the new Idea Book & Catalog coming out July 1st. As a demo, I'm allowed to pre-order a few things early - I can't share the actual products, but I can share items I made. :)

For my pre-order products I chose the new Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink Pad and this lovely Delicate Doilies stamp set. I'm super excited about Wisteria Wonder, one of the new In-Colors. We haven't had a light purple since last June! For a purple girl like me, that was an eternity!

The other In-Colors are exciting, too. Starting last year, Stampin' Up! will put out five In-Colors a year - new, hot, trendy colors. Each set of five will stay two years, so we will always have 10 to choose from. This past year we have enjoyed Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade. Joining them now is Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeaid and Pool Party. Very cool colors. I also love that each year there is a specialty ribbon available only in the five In Colors...and next year is no exception! Love the new ribbon!!

I knew I needed a birthday card, and I thought this would be a pretty way to showcase my new toys. :) The base card is Whisper White. I stamped the Delicate Doilies images in Pink Pirouette, new Wisteria Wonder and Regal Rose - the three colors together are amazing! I was also pleased to find that the smallest image stamps perfectly on the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. The Doily Triple Layer Punch is shown in the catalog as the coordinating one, so I was happy to discover that both work beautifully. I matted the scallop on a 1 1/4" punchie of Regal Rose. The sentiment is a retired Hostess set from the Spring Occasions Mini - Something to Celebrate. Dimensionals gave the perfect layers with depth and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...