Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10, 2011: Shares up on Etsy

Pin It Now! I have just a few shares left and I've listed them all in my Etsy shop. :) Some of the products are retired, too!!

Shares are a great way of getting a sampler of Stampin' Up!'s products for an amazing price. Sometimes I bundle shares based on coordinated suites, and sometimes I make my own.

This first one is the Sew Suite from the now-retired Occasions Mini.












This one is Botanical Gazette from the same Occasions Mini:



















This one is Ice Cream Parlor from the last Sale-a-Bration...you would have had to place a $100 order to earn the whole suite!


















This one is my Vintage Baubles Bundle:





























Check them out in my Etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/elinselegantdesigns

New Shares from the new catalog coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...