Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19, 2011: Wedding Album Cover

Pin It Now! Finally I can start sharing my latest wedding album! You may recall I shared a picture of the unmade album HERE...now I'll share what I made with that glorious pile. :)

Elegant Soiree was the DSP I designed the entire album around, which is now retired. :( Still, some of the products are still available!

For the cover of the wedding album, I always like to make an insert. The couple can remove it and add a picture, of course, but I like offering the choice. And I can't resist an opportunity for Stampin' Up!'s ribbon! This is the retired Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain, still available in the Clearance Section. (Holy Toledo - look at that price!!!)

My insert is Very Vanilla accented with a scrap of Baja Breeze Seam Binding. I stamped the flourish from Always Elegant in Soft Suede, and added a medium oval tag stamped with the "Always" from the same set. A metallic brad finished the look.

I'll share the remaining pages over the next few days. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...