Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 10, 2011: Tri-Shutter Hope Card

Pin It Now! I really love tri-shutter cards, but boy - are they hard to photograph! I'm never able to get the inside the way I want. :)

This one was actually my original design for my fun folds class in June, but I ended up going with a different tri-shutter card. For this one, I used a base of Very Vanilla, and added circles to the front in Soft Suede and Regal Rose cut with my Circle Scissor. I Sponged all the edges in Regal Rose, and stamped the words from Strength & Hope (in the Summer Mini Catalog, with $2 for each set sold going to Breast Cancer Research!) in Soft Suede and Regal Rose on all the panels. I also added the H from Strength & Hope in Soft Suede to the back.

For my front, I stamped the butterfly from Strength & Hope in Regal Rose on So Saffron Cardstock and cut it out, and added a Decorative Label Punchie in Very Vanilla from Four Frames in Soft Suede. The sentiment in the center is from the now-retired Silhouette Sentiments in Regal Rose.

My center panel is Very Vanilla matted on Soft Suede, and I clipped the edges with the Ticket Corner Punch and added a sentiment in Regal Rose from the stamp set Word Play.


I really liked this one - but I did think it was a little busy. And way too much Sponging for a large class with only one Regal Rose Ink Pad!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...