Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11, 2011: Wedding Album #2

Pin It Now!
Figured I'd better share this one, too. :) This was my second wedding album this summer.

My mom knows the groom's mother, so I had her ask what colors the bride chose. She said "Orange and Purple." Well - that was new for me! I've never worked with that color combo before, and truth be told it's a little outside my comfort zone. But, whatever the bride wants!

At the point I started this we were entering the last week of the '10-'11 Big Catalog and about to start the '11 - '12 Big Catalog, and as a demo I could order from either - so I let Mom choose. I was leaning towards the new Designer Series Paper Berry Blossoms - it had all the right colors! But Mom chose Sunny Garden (now retired) out of the old catalog. But Mom, it's sold out, and doesn't have any purple!! Thanks to a kind demo I was able to obtain a pack, and paired with the new Wisteria Wonder I think it came out pretty cool. :)

For the cover frame, I chose Wisteria Wonder Cardstock matted on Peach Parfait Cardstock, and I stamped the butterfly from Nature Walk in Wisteria Wonder to add interest. I topped a scrap of Whisper White Organza Ribbon with Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon and added a flower cut from the Sunny Garden DSP using the Fun Flowers Die and the 3/4" Circle Punch.

Stay tuned for the rest of the pages of this fun, bright wedding album!


LinkLink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...