Friday, August 12, 2011

August 12, 2011: Purple & Orange Wedding Album Page 1

Pin It Now!
I thought this one came out so cool! And it was really simple, too - which I think is an uber bonus. :)

The base is the Sunny Garden DSP (now retired), and I added a 5x7 photo mat of Peach Parfait matted on Wisteria Wonder, and slipped a strip of Whisper White cut with the Scallop Trim Border Punch under one edge. I also added a strip of the Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon across the bottom. I do this with a lot of my photo mats - the photo can slip underneath for interest, or be placed on top if it isn't appropriate for the image.

The real wow of this page, of course, is the handmade flower embellishment. I used the Fun Flowers Die with Peach Parfait to make my base, and added loops of the Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon to make petals. Then I stamped the flourish from Always Elegant in Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut it with the Fun Flowers Die to make my second layer. A Filigree Designer Brad finishes the flower off beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...