Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011: More July Open House Photos

Pin It Now! I had great fun decorating for my July Open House! I had chosen a Concord Crush theme, and was able to find party ware in almost that exact color. :)

One of the things I did was gather all the starter kit supplies for both the standard kit and and the special edition kit from last month into decorative trunks. I think it's so much easier to see the value when everything it together!

My samples, as you can see, fill up a whole table now. I need to start editing, but I love everything. :)

My make-and-take table!


Finally, I shared the cupcake toppers yesterday, but here is also a picture of the simpler toppers I did - just scraps of In-Color ribbon. Everyone loved them!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...