Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 6, 2011: July Class Favor

Pin It Now!
LinkJust a reminder that my Shadow Box Class this month is filling up - let me know if you want a seat! It's August 20th at 1PM. Cost is $15 without the shadow box, and $25 with. :)

This was the favor from my last class. I really wanted to showcase the Scallop Envelope Die, because it's one of my favorites and I think it can get overlooked a bit. There is so much in the catalog, and I think it isn't readily apparent how versatile it really is! I used it for both the doorprize and favors, as well as the class project.

For my favor, I simply used two Scallop Envelopes cut from Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper and Marina Mist Cardstock using the Big Shot. I cut some of the bottom off each envelope and then attached them together with Sticky Strip to make a little box. I folded down the front envelope with a Stampin' Dimensional, and added an embossed Beautiful Butterfly of Marina Mist with a Mini Glue Dot.

The resulting box is perfect for a Ghirardelli Chocolate Square. It was such a beautiful favor. Stay tuned tomorrow for the Door Prize that I made with the Scallop Envelope Die!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...