Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30, 2011: Last Day of September!

Pin It Now!
My craft room is still torn up - MUCH larger job than anticipated, of course. :) I can't believe it is the last day of September!

This is another card I got in the demo-only swap - so cute! I'm totally embarrassed that I gave it away and forgot to write down who made it. I knew my friend, who is going through a tough time, will love it. If I find out the name of the demo later I'll edit the post.

I'm off to work so I won't break down the recipe, but I do want to point out the clever use of Triple Treat Flower, one of the A la carte stamps - it coordinates with THREE different punches in one single stamp!

I'm off - thanks for checking in!

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...