Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1, 2011: FREE BIG SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pin It Now!
I turned on my computer this morning, totally forgetting that is was October 1st...and the first thing I saw was this amazing promotion from Stampin' Up! What a surprise! Usually, I get advance warning...but not this time!!!!!!! How do you get a free Big Shot???? Sign up to be a demo this month! Already have a Big Shot? Get $100 in free SU product OF YOUR CHOICE!!!


Click on the photo for more info! :)


Since this is such a surprise, I have to totally amend my October newsletter, so it may be late. Look for it soon. :)

SU has a regular promotion this month, too - buy two Simply Sent kits and get a Simply Sent Stamp Set free - more info tomorrow. :)


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...