Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012: Heart Luminary Door Prize

Pin It Now!
Isn't this pretty? This was my door prize for class yesterday. I tried to to take a picture so you could see the glow from the battery-operated tea light inside. :) It was soooo pretty in person!

I spent some time dropping off flyers at local laundromats and community boards to try to get more people to my monthly classes - PLEASE let me know if you have any other ideas. I am also giving away a free retired stamp set if you bring a new friend to one of my classes. :)

My first Attic Boutique Share filled, so if you want to get in on that I am taking sign ups for a second share.

Also, my January Stamp of the Month is SOLD OUT. I am now taking orders for the February Stamp of the Month - Always Elegant. More details to come!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...