Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012: January Class Favors

Pin It Now!
One of the things I love doing for all my classes is making a handmade favor (or a few!) for each person. Just a special little something to say that you for coming, and I'm glad to see you. I always enjoy making them, and I love seeing the enjoyment on people's faces as they get them, too!

I had a few extra stamped images from my Stamp of the Month Kits in January featuring With All my Heart and the Fancy Flower Punch, so I used them in pairs to cover peppermint patties. I always buy Pearson's Patties, since they are a little smaller and wrapped tightly in silver foil - so much easier to cover. :)

I know I saw this idea online somewhere - totally CASE'd - I just can't remember where. If I find the info, I'll amend the post. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...