Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27, 2012: BIG THINGS COMING MONDAY!!

Pin It Now!
Oh, my goodness - Monday is going to be HUGE!

FIRST...Free Digital Downloads plus 50% off all digital kits.  WOW!  Have you SEEN the fabulous My Digital Studio offerings!?!?  Click HERE!

SECOND...NEW SINGLE STAMPS!  Oh, my goodness.  Two new groups of single stamps, with the best loved images from a number of sets for a great price!  Check them out HERE.  Pay special attention to the Bold Snowflake...yep, that's a new one that will coordinate with your Blossom Punch!

LAST but not LEAST...all stamps are 15% off on Monday!  Wowzers!  This includes:
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps!!!!! 
This is an AMAZING deal!  I'm placing a HUGE order on Monday, so let me know if you want to get in on that!  You can either order online through my store HERE, and pay your own shipping, or you can e-mail me your order and I will place your order with my others.  This entitles you to discounted shipping!

Monday is going to be FAB!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...