Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22, 2012: Happy Thanksgiving!

Pin It Now!
I hope you are all enjoying time with your friends and family!  I just wanted to pop in with a quick reminder in case any of you are setting up your BLACK FRIDAY shopping lists.  :)

Stampin' Up! sold out of the original 4,000 Texture Boutiques really fast - faster than they thought, I think - so they got another 4,000 from Sizzix so no one would miss out!  It's priced at $29.95, or you can buy a special bundle for $39.95.  Not only is this thing super handy (tiny footprint, never worry about your sandwich), it's super adorable, too!

Of course, Stampin' Up! is running some great sales this week, too - check out the Online Extravaganza here!

Tomorrow I will announce the deets of my final class this year - the Ornament Class you have all been begging for!  Remember my ornaments HERE?  Yup...come make those!!

Have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...