Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012: Last Class of the Year

Pin It Now!
Come make this fabulous, fully 3-D Christmas Ornament plus a couple other fun 3-D ornaments at my last class of the year!

December 8, 2012 at 1PM at my home in Hayden.  This will be a longer class than my usual monthly classes since the projects are bigger.  :)

Here is the way it works.  If you own the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle, you may choose to pre-stamp, cut and fold all your ornament "arms" prior to coming to class.  THIS WILL EARN YOU A $15 DISCOUNT ON THE CLASS since it saves me a TON of work.  :)

If you choose this option let me know with your RSVP and I will send you a list of the pieces you will need to provide.

If you would like me to provide all the pieces your cost will be $35 and I will have all the pieces pre-cut and stamped.  With your RSVP you must choose Whisper White or Very Vanilla base cardstock as well as the color you wish your ornament to be, and if you want a single color or a two toned (like the Raspberry Ripple and Wild Wasabi ornament in the photo).

Color Choices:

Perfect Plum
Rich Razzleberry
Always Artichoke
Marina Mist
Raspberry Ripple
Cherry Cobbler
Midnight Muse
Primrose Petals
Wild Wasabi
Daffodil Delight
Elegant Eggplant
Soft Suede

So...$20 if you cut your own pieces, and $35 if you don't have the bundle.  Either way, you MUST RSVP.  No RSVP, no class.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...